Reservation Booking Information
Blue Mountain Resort is excited to be hosting your group stay. In our continuing efforts to ensure an effortless reservation experience, you have access to reserve your accommodations at your leisure by calling our toll free number or going on-line.
GROUP NAME: Forum (Call In) – BMR Film Festival 2024
GROUP CODE: See Creative Forum pass confirmation email
ARRIVAL: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
DEPARTURE: Sunday, June 02, 2024
ONLINE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. To complete your hotel reservations, please visit https://bmrbooking.bluemountain.ca/
2. Select your check in and check out date, number of desired rooms and number of adults and children in each room
3. Click on the ‘I have a group/promo code’ and enter your group code (check your Creative Forum pass confirmation email) and select the search button
4. Packages available to your group are now displayed; select choose.
5. Review accommodation types and rates and select choose on your preferred room type. Should you wish to review a rate per night breakdown, select ‘More Information’ beside each available room type.
6. Review a summary of your accommodation details and select ‘Proceed To Next Step’ once satisfied.
7. Complete your personal details, review and accept the terms and conditions.
8. Enter Payment Information.
9. When your reservation is successfully completed you will receive a Blue Mountain Resort confirmation number. In addition, you will also receive an automatic e-mail confirmation with your hotel reservation information shortly.
CALL IN PROCEDURE
Call 1-833-583-BLUE (or 1-833-583-2583) to make a personal reservation for a contracted group or conference. Provide your group code and group name.
All persons checking in will be required to provide valid photo identification.
DEPOSIT POLICY: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card number with a first night deposit processed on 30 days of arrival and final payment due upon arrival and payable by cash, credit card, certified cheque or money order OR All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card number with a first night deposit processed at time of reservation and final payment due upon arrival and payable by cash, credit card, certified cheque or money order
Online reservations are subject to a deposit equal to the value of one (1) nights’ stay. If your group’s contract states an alternative deposit policy, we would be happy to assist you through our Call Centre portal at 1-833-583-BLUE (or 1-833-583-2583)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Lodging reservations may be cancelled or changed up to 6pm seven days prior to your arrival date. Add-ons may be cancelled or changed up to 6pm three days prior to your arrival date. If the lodging reservation is cancelled within seven days of arrival or you do not arrive on your scheduled date, the reservation will automatically be cancelled, and your deposit forfeited. Add-ons that are cancelled within three days of arrival or are not redeemed on the scheduled date will result in forfeiture of the add-on amount.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: At check-in, either a $50 credit card pre-authorization or $500 cash deposit will be required for each unit.
PARKING: Complimentary outdoor parking is available for guests staying at the Blue Mountain Inn. Secured underground parking is available for guests staying in the Village or Mosaic Suites at a rate of $20.00 plus HST per day, per vehicle.
CHECK-IN TIME: Check-in is any time after 4pm.
CHECK-OUT TIME: Check-out is 11am.
We look forward to welcoming you to Blue Mountain!
Please be advised that record of your reservation may be shared with the organizer(s) of the group function.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Blue Mountain – Information & Reservation Department at email@example.com or 1-833-583-2583.